The MICROWIND software allows the designer to simulate and design an integrated circuit at physical description level. Microwind3 unifies schematic entry, pattern based simulator, SPICE extraction of schematic, Verilog extractor, layout compilation, on layout mix-signal circuit simulation, cross sectional & 3D viewer, netlist extraction, BSIM4 tutorial on MOS devices and sign-off correlation to deliver unmatched design performance and designer productivity.
The tool features full editing facilities, various views, and an on-line analog simulator. The MICROWIND software has following segments in it:
- DSCH Schematic Editor and Simulator
- nanoLambda Precision CMOS Layout tool upto 22 nanometers
- PROthumb Mixed Signal Simulation and Analysis
- PROtutor MOS characteristic viewer and trainer
- MEMsim Non Volatile Floating Gate Memory Simulators